Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Soi Thai Restaurant at SM Mall of Asia

We were choosing restaurants where we can eat. Since I was in a mood to try newly established/renovated restaurants, I suggested Soi, a thai restaurant which just opened recently. She agreed since she has a thing for thai food.

We ordered 3 things, Vegetarian Pad Thai, Fried spring roll, Chicken Curry and a cup of jasmie rice (since the curry already comes with an unlimited thai rice)



Fried Spring roll



Chicken Green Curry (blurry shot sorry)



Pad thai noodles

Okay eating time! The fried spring rolls are yummy and crunchy. The filling inside is enough. Some even have a lot of meat inside, happy me of course. The Fried spring roll sauce was average. As expected from the is chicken curry, it is kind of spicy. Their chicken was a little dry for me but I guess the sauce helped sell the dish. Their Pad Thai is also recommended for others to try. It has a little bit of similarity in taste with Som's Pad Thai.

Okay our bill was less than php700 not bad. I think this is ok and still affordable. Haha


posted from Bloggeroid

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives