Friday, December 23, 2011

Mister Kabab Restaurant in BlueWave Macapagal

Okay so this is our last day of seeing each other this christmas. So we decided to have dinner again. I asked if it's ok with her to go to SM Mall of Asia, but she said we've been there since Monday. So off to Blue Wave we went.

Deciding on a restaurant is a very hard task. It took us about a few minutes to decide then we came in the Mister Kabab restaurant, Mediterranian I think.

We ordered these. (omg i already forgot the name of the food as this happned last wed.) Ill just show you the pictures ok?


I liked the taste of this one together with the garlic sauce they have. 


The curry sauce is to die for! That's for me of course, depends if you like your food a bit spicy.


This one has eggplants in it. Not a big fan though :)


and for dessert a red velvet cake!

All in all, I enjoyed the experience. And I love their "curry" yummy. Our total bill was less than 700, not bad for everything we has odrered.
posted from Bloggeroid

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives