Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sportapro from KOSS

            Last Wednesday, I bought a new headphones for my iTouch since the Apple earphones are falling apart. But I didn't buy another Apple earphones, I bought a Sportapro from KOSS.

            I initially considered buying another Apple earphone but when I asked my officemate, he recommended KOSS or Soundmagic since he was also looking for earphones and got a KSC 75 from KOSS. He had me try his new earphones, and I was blown away. I'm not into earphones but when I heard the quality of the sound, I was amazed.

            Right then I knew that I was going to buy from KOSS question is, what model? Well I wound up buying the Sportapro. Cheaper than the Portapro which I think is their flagship product, but can match the sound quality of the Portapro.


            Why I decided to buy the Sportapro?

  1. Quality of music, speciallythe BASS. AWESOME!
  2. You can wear it 2 ways! (see images below)
  3. High quality music at an afforadable price! (Php 1,865 or approximately $35 to $40)


           My personal rating of the Sportapro? 4.5 our of 5! I think it needs other colors asisd from the classic black. But other than that, two thumbs up! :)

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives