Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ebun at SM Mall of Asia

Okay so we arrived at MOA during lunch time so almost all fast food chains are full. We thought about eating at Friday's but well it's too expensive since we're 5 people in total. So we walked a bit further and decided to eat at Ebun.

Ebun is a filipino restaurant. It has a branch before in Greenbelt 3 but has transfered in MOA this year.
E


Okay order time. It took us a few minutes to decide on our food. We decided to eat Gatang Sitaw and Kalabasa (Squash and strimg beans in coconut milk - not sure about the translation), Lechon Sisig, Pork Sinigang, and 750g of Crispy Pata, 4 cups of plain rice and 1 garlic rice. For our drinks, I got a Pepsi Max, my sister got an Ubas shake, my bro got Rootbeer and my other sister and mom opted for house water.


From left, Lechon sisig and Gatang Sitaw and Kalabasa


Lower left, Crispy Pata, middle top, Pork Sinigang, upper right Garlic fried rice.

What can I say, all of us enjoyed the food. My mom even said that their Pork Sinigang was all natural which was good cause we were under the impression that almost every restaurant in the metro uses the instant stuff. I was surprised that their Gatang Sitaw and Kalabasa was soo delicious. And this is not biased or anything, it's that good.

Well, I think the food was awesome! we had a total bill of 2200+. But wait, haha my mom used her BDO credit card and we got a 250php discount ( get 250php worth free food or 250php discount for a min bill of 1000php).
posted from Bloggeroid

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives