Sunday, December 11, 2011

Singapore Republic Food at Bonifacio Global City

I really wasn't planning on buying food here when I was thinking of my snacks/dinner.

I asked my officemate she'd like to go to Mcdonalds to buy food. She declined saying that she was eating their food since last night. That was when I thought, ok if you don't like Mcdo, let's try Singapore Republic Food.

Okay so we went and ordered take outs. Well I thought it would be nicer to eat there but then again I'm not allowed to leave my desk for a long time.

I ordered stir fried shrimp noodles and japanese style tofu.





The tofu was a bit off. The little liquid base part was no my favorite. The stir fry? I loved it!!
posted from Bloggeroid

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives