Monday, January 16, 2012

Chateau Hestia

Okay so I was asking my officemate where I can bring my date to dinner that has a romantic feel to it and where we can have a little privacy. Of course, she initially suggested to go to Antonio's (which I havent been to by the way) but I kinda hesitated since I've heard that it's kinda pricey there. So she next suggested, Chateau Hestia.

Okay it was decided. When we arrived at the place, my initial reaction (from the parking lot) is that it was a bit spooky. Couldn't take a picture of the outside, way too creepy for me.





This is the package/set meal that we had availed. But it was great since we can change the other food on the menu.


A glass of red wine (forgot to ask what wine it is)

For our appetizers,


Onion soup


Pumpkin soup


Garden of Greens with Passion Fruit Vinaigrette

I think I'm a bit full just from the appetizer. Nonetheless, onto our main course!


Apple and Prune Pork Roulade


Seared Chicken and Mushroom Gulasch

I liked the seared chicken better than the roulade. The mashed potato was a hit. The consistency was to my liking and the gravy was perfect.

My favorite part of the meal, DESSERT!


Napoleon surprise (if I'm not mistaken)


Their version of Chocolate Souffle. Seems weird by the way 'cause thei usual souffle is supposedly not taken "out" of its container. I loved the souffle, actually better than that of Bizu's.

To sum it all up, I think the set meal of Php750.00 is reasonable. Intimate place, good service and good food.
posted from Bloggeroid

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives