Saturday, December 24, 2011

Very catchy name : Eat my GF!!

I first heard "Eat my GF" from a tv show. It instantly caught my attention (I was online and surfing) that made me turn up the volume.

Turns out it means Eat my Garlic Fries. Okay so I though it was something well naughty. LOL.

Tried it out yesterday, I bought the original GF. It was garlic overload! But it was yummy! Add a little ketchup, and you're there. :)





This is also one of the choices Nacho Papa and Nacho Mama. You can also add additional toppings, you can choose the ff upgrade:

"Put meat on my GF" where you can choose on putting beef or ham if I remember it correctly.

"All the way" the meat, cheese and virgin chips all together.

Oh yea they have Virgin Chips which are basically potato chips.

I've tried the Original GF and Virgin chips and both are yummy. Maybe because I like garlic. But for those who don't like garlic, I think you should try this cause they use fresh garlic everytime.

Try Eat my GF they have branches in Food choices in Glorietta and ATC.
posted from Bloggeroid

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives