Monday, September 12, 2011

Recipes at Resorts World, Newport

I wasn't really planning on going out today. But due to certain circumstances I needed to go to BGC. After picking her up, we decided to go to Resorts World to have dinner.

With our budget in mind, we searched a place where we can have dinner without spending a lot. We landed at Recipes.



She suggested that I try the Generals Chicken and I can also pick another dish to taste which I later on decided to be Dinuguan and 2 cups or rice.


Generals Chicken


Pork Dinuguan

The Generals Chicken had eggplants and a little bit of spices with it. The chicken was still crunchy despite having sauce all over it and I think this was one of the reasons I enjoyef the dish. Though the serving was a bit small than that I was expecting.

Regarding the Pork Dinuguan, I wasn't a fan. Dinuguan is one of my favorite dishes, but this was not one of them. The pork was a little dry for me and the sauce had a weird taste on it. So I wouldn't recommend it.

Total price? 502. Not bad for a budgeted meal at Newport city.
posted from Bloggeroid

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives