Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mozu - BGC

I was surprised when my "friend" was already waiting for me downstairs after my long hours shift. We were about ti head to the car when we realized that SnR wasn sale. But later on decided not to go there cause of the long lines.

I then asked her if she wanted to have dinner with me, and said ok. We headed to Mozu



We had Pork Binagoongan and Sisig. Oh we also ordered pumpkin soup.





Food was average. Though the pork binagoongan was super crunchy. Their sisig was a bit overcooked. Some where even burnt. It was a bit disappointing. But I guess the disappointing dinner was saved by their dessert, Frozen Braso.




Total bill? 735php. More on the expensive side.

PS. Sorry if the writing is a mess I'm a bit sleepy *yawn*

Mozu Cafe, BGC, Taguig

Sapphire Residence Tower Crescent West, Bonifacio Global City
Taguig City, Metro Manila
Philippines

posted from Bloggeroid

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives