Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Kuppa Roastery & Cafe in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City

Kuppa Menu


This is their Menu for their food. Don't have a picture of their menu for their coffees and teas.

Hot chocolate the comes with their Tapa. (below)

Their Tapa. This here is sooo yummy! The beef is tender and well-seasoned. Their vinegar sauce really compliments their tapa!

French De Luxe. Smoked ham, chicken salad and MELTED CHEESE!

Wimpy's Burger.
If I remember it right, Wimpy is the friend of Popeye who loves burgers.
This is an open burger with gravy and melted cheese. I loved the combination of melted cheese and their gravy!

Matt's Chocolate Cake (Lava Cake)
This dessert is to die for! I've had this countless of times but I still can't get enough of it. It's a moist (little crispy outside) cake with the chocolate kind of syrup in the center. I can't really describe it enough, so go and have one for yourself so you can understand me :)

Breakfast Linguine.

Strawberry Kiss. Yummy strawberries!

I think this is their Mocha something *uh oh i forgot sorry*


Chocolate cake
Kuppa Roastery & Cafe
Commercenter Bldg, 4th Ave (cnr 31st St),
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Manila, Philippines

02 6235120

By Unknown with 2 comments

2 comments:

I would like to try their wimpy burger. It looks very delicious. Then there is the classic Tapa meal that is quite enticing.

@commercial rent fort, The Wimpy burger is delicious if you're a fan of both gravy and cheese :) And just so you know, I can't get enough of their San Andres Tapa. I order it most of the time :)

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives