Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sincerity Restaurant in Binondo

Last Saturday, my friend and I went to 168 mall to accompany her in buying things she needed.

Being close to Binondo I suggested that we have dinner there since I was craving their famous fried chickens.



Trust me, these chickens are delicious! The first time I saw the chickens I was like oh ok fried chicken. But when I tried it out, all I was thinking was this is good stuff. I know, you'd be thinking "what's the difference of that chicken from Jollibee's or McDonald's. And all I can tell you is that, it has this unique taste about it that sets it apart. Maybe its their breading mix or how they season the chicken. I really don't know.



And another great thing is it's price. It's only 150php! It's super cheap and it can be shared by 4 people. Talk about savings.

We also tried their lumpiang shanghai (failed to take a picture) but I don't recommend it. Som's lumpia is still better by far.

Sincerity Restaurant, Binondo
497 E. T. Yuchengco St., Binondo, Manila
241-9991 / 241-9972 / 241-9990
posted from Bloggeroid

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives