Saturday, September 10, 2011

SOM's Noodle House in Rockwell



Soms Noodle House is a Thai cuisine restaurant located near Rockwell, Makati.
This is actually my second time eating here and I was excited to order their yummy spring rolls again. And so we ordered it first. 8 pieces of crunchy golden brown spring rolls served together with it's winning sauce. I'm telling you that sauce is to die for.


Spring Rolls

We then tried their Garlic pepper (pork) and their Pad Thai noodles. When these two came, I was a bit disappointed in the Garlic Pepper since it has a smaller portion compared to the Pad Thai noodles.


Garlic Pepper (pork)


Pad Thai

But with regards to taste, I loved the Garlic Pepper (pork). The pork is tender and cooked nicely. The sauce is just like the sauce in the spring roll but I think is with soy sauce and garlic. It's a bit sweet too. The Pad Thai noodles is also divine. The noodles is firm and everthing on it is cooked perfectly. But I prefer if the Pad Thai would be spicier. For people allergic to nuts please avoid this dish.

Our total bill? 435 pesos! Not bad right? The meal is good for 2-3 people (depending on their appetite). It's really a good value for your money.

Try eating at Soms and tell me what you think about it.



SOMs Noodle House, Rockwell, Makati

5921 A. Alger St., Poblacion
Makati City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 836-0075

posted from Bloggeroid

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives