Thursday, October 11, 2012

Why I love Sulit! (www.sulit.com.ph)

Sulit is one of my favorite ads website! Here are 3 of my reasons why:


  1. It's free! You are free to post the things you are selling and you can post a couple of ads in your account. It has decent traffic so you can be sure that your ad will be seen.
  2. You can meet people in Sulit that has the same interests as yours. You can bond with people in the forums part of sulit and chat and consult with them the products or people that you are going to transact with.
  3. They always have fun contests wherein you can win prizes! I love the fact that they give back to the people who are supporting them. I recently have won a consolation prize of an on-going promo, "Ano hanap ni Lourd".




"Sarap maging Sulitizen!"  Try signing up and try it now! 

Buy and Sell Philippines


By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives