Monday, October 29, 2012

I Can Be Body Beautiful at Any Age with Wacoal


Being body beautiful? Nowadays seems hard with all the unhealthy food and lifestyles that are being served and practiced in society. Me falling victim to this (actually gaining double my previous weight.) I just am not that confident anymore with the way I look.

I just saw this post from Nuffnang Philippines regarding a new line from Wacoal. I'm sure everyone is familiar with them, to those who are not familiar with them, Wacoal is Japan's leading manufacturer of intimate apparel for women and is also one of the world's major brands. Anyhow, when I saw the post, I browsed the Wacoal website (you also can view it here>> Wacoal) and saw below.



I think this type of underwear will fit me since I'm not really a fan of wired bras and well it'll be more comfortable for me. Being comfortable means a lot to me in order to function more freely and faster of course. With that I think it can bring a little confidence in me back.


By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives