Tuesday, August 28, 2012

While finding something to watch on YouTube..

I was at the office today for work. It's a holiday in our country so there's really not much to be done.
While scrolling in another window, I was listening to Maroon 5 songs and stumbled upon this cover. What can I say, they sound good! ^_^ Just sharing some good singers!


Cimorelli Band - They're composed of sisters, yes sisters by blood. Cool eh?
Follow them here:





Another cover I enjoyed is from Jayesslee. Both beautiful and talented girls. They already came here in the Philippines last June but I didn't get the chance to see them live.

If you'd like to follow them, you can subscribe to their YouTube account or their official sites below :)

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

OFFICIAL FACEBOOK

OFFICIAL TWITTER

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives