Thursday, August 30, 2012

RX Monsterball tomorrow!


I have been an on and off listener of RX (since I didn't have a radio in the car for months). And I'm really fond of listening to The Morning Rush with Chico and Delamar (which later on had Gino to add), well practically the whole of RX from TMR to TMA (The Morning After with Alven).

For the past weeks, the listeners were hearing about RX's anniversary party and I think I can speak for them when I say that I really wanted to go and see my favorite DJs. I was really hoping for a shot to try to win those VIP tickets. But the chance seem to pass by.

This morning, when I was going to work, Alven of TMA announced that one of the people from the guest list backed out and another slot was open. I was like, this was my chance. Alven announced that we have to text him through 2299, the text goes "Alven your hair is so curly may name is _____ give me the tickets!". And so even I was driving, I sent a text frantically, typing my name wrong in the process. Sent another message to them with the correct name, parked my card and waited for the announcement. After 2 songs, Alven read the message and guess what? YES! I heard my mispelled name! HAHAHA But glad that I had it sorted out. So it's official, I'm on Hashtag, RX's Monsters Ball!

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives