Monday, August 20, 2012

Vikings Buffet Restaurant, re-visited!





I really enjoyed the first time that I ate at Vikings so I decided to bring my family along :)


Viking's waiting area. They start letting the people in at around 11 AM, the ones with the reservations first of course.

Their "Viking" logo.

Their rates in case you were wondering. Oh and I think until September this year, If it's your birthday, you get to eat free as long as you have 1 paying customer with you :) Valid ID is needed of course.

   

They really have a really nice design. It's cozy for me.


They have several buffet tables that offers different types of cuisine. This one for example is for your appetizers.

Your salad bar.

salad bar (left) soup & breads (right)


Salmon Sashimi, yummy!

The staff that are busy to prepare and replenish the buffet tables.


Unlimited drinks. Juice, sodas, coffee and beer!

After the hearty meal, you have to save a little more space for the desserts. They have a buffet table for desserts as well.

Yummy pastries!

When I first visited Vikings, there was only 1 fountain, the chocolate fountain, I was surprised and amazed that now there are 3, chocolate, strawberry and purple yam (ube).

Blueberry anyone?



They can also make you crepes if you'd like.
Vikings Buffet Restaurant, SM Mall of Asia
Bldg B, By The Bay, Seaside Blvd. SM Mall of Asia Complex, 1234 Pasay City, Philippines
For Res pls call: 846-3888, 846-4888, 846-5888 and 0917-565-3888
Website: http://www.vikings.ph 

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives