Monday, May 21, 2012

Vikings Buffet Restaurant, SM Mall of Asia

I have been curious about Vikings for some time now. I've been hearing a lot of good things my friends are saying about this buffet restaurant so we tried it out. By the way, it was my friend's birthday and they had a promo going on that if it's your birthday, you eat free! Well provided that you bring along at least 1 paying guest  (in this case it was me, LOL).

Didn't get a photo of their facade (too many people wanted to take their photos there LOL)
settled for this instead.
Soooo many food to eat!

Got my share of Japanese Food here ^_^ oh and drinks are also free and unlimited


Yummy Angus steak!

I had these for dessert!

Their do it yourself halo-halo. My creation was ok, LOL.

They have their own Panacotta (if I'm correct), brownie and a lot of fruits and mallows that can be dipped in their chocolate fountain.

They also have their share of Frozen Yogurt.


I know you're kind of curious what it looks inside now, so here's a few photos.

They have a classy interior, which I like. :)

Vikings is packed on a Saturday weekend. We also had to be on the wait list. Good thing we were there early.
You have a lot of choices of Makis.



Tuna Sashimi presented uniquely.

You're good old appetizers. SALAD!


I really love their decor. 

So much fresh seafood! Which by the way you can have cooked.



The chocolate fountain I was telling you about. They also have cakes, but wasn't a fan though.

Lots of fruits! You can eat them as is or you can dip it in the chocolate fountain as you wish.

Toppings you can put on your ice cream or yogurt.

I had a really full stomach after eating at Vikings. The food where phenomenon! I had a colleague eat there and they said that the lamb was also divine. Will try that on my next visit. The staff was also super attentive. In other buffet restaurants, you would have to call the staff's attention to clear your table. This was not the case in Vikings, once done and you decide to get another helping, when you come back your table is already clean.

If you'd like to visit Vikings, you may check their website and address below. Be sure to call them in advance to reserve a table or just be there early for lunch or dinner so you can be one of the first people to be wait listed.

Vikings Buffet Restaurant, SM Mall of Asia
Bldg B, By The Bay, Seaside Blvd. SM Mall of Asia Complex, 1234 Pasay City, Philippines
For Res pls call: 846-3888, 846-4888, 846-5888 and 0917-565-3888
Website: http://www.vikings.ph 

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives