Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Acacia Hotel Buffet Restaurant: Acaci

I recently have stayed in the Acacia Hotel  and also have sampled their dinner buffet in their cafe. I was a little disappointed with the little choices that we have in the food (probably was still overwhelmed with Vikings and their extensive food choices)

A lot of utensils here, LOL.

view from our table
Their appetizer area. A small area haha


Entrees




The Halo Halo station. The Leche Flan was a bit bland.
Halo Halo ingredients


Appetizers. You have your bread, salami and steamed salmon.

Seared Tuna

Pasta station. You can choose which pasta and sauce you'd like have it cooked by them. 

Roasted Pork
I chose Fettuccine with carbonara sauce. It's a little bland though. and the pasta a bit chewy.



Ebun Tempura (this one always goes out first and is frequently requested by the customers. Their version of Paella. It was ok for me.


Slow Roasted Lamb. Tastes great, the seasoning is ok though it's a bit chewy for me.

Grilled Swordfish.

Chorizo Stuffed Chicken. Not a fan, the chicken I got was dry.

Salmon Fillet.
You can never go wrong with Salmon. I loved this dish.



I know it's not yummy looking together, but I wanted to take a photo so there. ^_^


They also have a chocolate fountain and yes this is it. LOL

Brownie, carrot and mango cake and their YUMMY creme brulee.

If you'd like to visit Acacia Cafe, you might want to reserve a table just to be sure that you'll be seated.

Acaci: Acacia Hotel's Buffet Restaurant
5400 East Asia Drive corner Commerce Avenue, 
Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, 
Muntinlupa City 1781 
Call 720-2000

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives