Monday, April 23, 2012

Ensaymada of Diamond Hotel (from Cake Club)


One time my officemate was asking "natikman nyo na ba yung ensaymada ng Diamond Hotel?" (Have you tried the ensaymada of Diamond Hotel?), I answered, no I haven't why? He's like OMG, it's heaven. He even said to another colleague of ours, if you have a suitor and he gave the ensaymadas to you, you will surely make him your boyfriend instantly. I was like, really? So I was a bit curious and I searched it over the web and saw a lot of bloggers who are also raving about it.

But going to the Diamond Hotel in Manila would entail travelling through traffic after office hours so I thought  maybe next time. When we were at Jamba Juice, we decided to check out the Cake Club for desserts, who knew (well I didn't) that the Cake Club is operated by Diamond Hotel. We quickly bought the Ube Ensaymada (its HUGE, mind you) and went back to the office.


Diamond Hotel
Ube Ensaymada @ Php 120.00

I was excited to open the pastry and taste it. Oh here's what's the inside looks like. It has the right amount of  ube or yam and the ensaymada is not overly sweet or oily from the butter. It's so soft but I bet it'll be softer and more enjoyable if I had put it in the microwave for a few seconds to heat it.


I loved the ensaymada and I would definitely come back to try the other desserts that they have. 

The CAKE CLUB by Diamond Hotel
East Superblock, 30th St. corner 7th St. 
Bonifacio High Street Central,
Bonifacio Global City
Website: The Cake Club





posted from Bloggeroid

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives