Saturday, April 28, 2012

New Domain name! www.iamcharm.com

I've been thinking a lot of changing my domain for the past months. My old domain (www.anything-under-the-sun.info) as you can see is too long but coming up with another domain name is another hard task.

Hard because you'd have to think of a good name that represents you and that is easy to remember or say or spell.

I was thinking of my name "Charm" and I thought of the movie "I am Sam", so I checked if the domain iamcharm.com is available and lucky me, it is! So I immediately bought the domain name.

I had a problem (will write a detailed post about this) for 3 days since I can't see my website and checked with www.who.is, my website was inactive. I contacted both GoDaddy and Google Apps regarding this and when they sent me the instructions, my site went up and I just can't stop smiling.

I'm just excited to post to my blog right now. :)

posted from Bloggeroid

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives