Thursday, March 23, 2017

Leaving blogger..

I finally decided to let go of the domain name and this blog that I have been sharing my stories on and off for the past years, mainly because Google has suspended the adsense account connected to this blog and for the longest time did not do anything to lift the suspension despite the numerous attempts that I made.

It made me happy to see that though this blog has already been neglected, there is still traffic that goes through my page.

Thank you for those who read my posts and I hope that they have helped you in some ways.

I am planning on creating another site that concentrates on food not sure yet on which platform will I choose, might end up with blogger again but with a different account but we'll see,

Follow me on Instagram, I will probably announce there when I decide to create a new form of blog site. Follow @thefoodieinac on IG :)

Thank you guys :)

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives