Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Icebergs at MOA

I really wanna try Lugang, but it's always full and I was really hungry so we decided to eat at Icebergs.





I had Chicken Cordon Bleu and she had their Pork Sisig. My patience is a little short specially if it involves eating. Her food came in time but mine was so late. We had to follow up twice!

Okay so my food finally came then time to eat! After enjoying our meal, we shared a mango parfait.



It was ok I guess. But I'd still prefer Swensens over Icebergs, bigtime. When it was time for the bill, it took at least 40-45 minutes to get the bill, print the receipt and give it to us. Talk about an inefficient manager! And while we were waiting for the bill, they took out the trash with dripping water under it. Good thing we were done eating.
posted from Bloggeroid

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives