Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ebun and Swensen again. LOL

Okay this happened last friday when our plans for the night were ruined since we can't watch The Sound of music that day. (Voucher gone bad - Buyanihan)

We ended up at MOA to have dinner and dessert. So since we ate at cafe mediterranian (which I have no post of, darn) last time we went out, I was the one who picked the restaurant this time and I picked Ebun. Didn't have photos of the regular food, but here's something I haven't tried ever, Balot!



Tried my hardest to put it in my mouth without vomiting. Turns out, it's ok. But I only ate a few bites since I think it has a day old chick in it. Scary.

Though I like Ebun's food, their service that night was a disaster. We also ordered okoy for our appetizer but guess what, we had to follow up with them a couple of times and instead of being an appetizer, it became a take home food. Talk about disappointment.

After a eating at Ebun, it's yay to dessert! Went to Swensens again. I had this craving for their ice cream.







OMG it's chocolate overload again. Talk about the ultimate cheat day.
posted from Bloggeroid

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives