Sunday, March 13, 2011

PhotoBlog!

I've been hooked to the Adobe LightRoom and Adobe Photoshop program that I wanted to share my edited photos for the world to criticize. I'm planning to make a photo blog to share these photos. Though I'm still a super novice with regards to editing so I really need those critiques :)

But I'm stuck on what I should name my blog. Haha. Should I name it after me or something else? All my recently edited photos are tagged with AC | WORKS, I wanted to name it like that but I'd need to a hosting site to be able to put at least a dash between AC and WORKS. LOL

Anyway, if I decided anything, it will be posted here SOON. (maybe later, haha)

By Unknown with 3 comments

3 comments:

Everything that you decide would now involve both of you. It is through whatever you promised in front of the altar and infront of the witnesses that each couple would get through whatever problem they are up to.

Very nice pictures. Keep on posting more great article. Thanks!

@plumbing thank you for comment. It really meant a lot :)

@driving thanks :)

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives