Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Chocolate Bar - Yummy Desserts!


Mom decided to go to the Noel Bazaar after going to my Lola's house which gave me an opportunity to visit a friend's booth there. Upon entering the bazaar I was looking at the stalls one by one. Luckily, The Chocolate Bar is at the left side of the WTC so I saw it early on.

Photo from their FB page.

I was lucky that when I dropped by Alex was there. (Hi Alex! :) ) I was greeted with the yummy desserts in front of me and Alex being a friend and schoolmate offered me some free macarons! The Nutella flavored one is to die for. I also bought 6pcs of their ever famous red velvet cupcakes, I was regretful that I only bought 6, should have bought a dozen! Will be coming back this week to buy more. My friends loved the cupcakes. Seriously I think you can compete with Sonja's :)

That's Alex (left) owner of The Chocolate Bar. (photo from my phone)

If you guys are interested to visit them, they will still be at the Noel Bazaar til the 2nd of December! Hurry!
Oh they also take personalized orders, which you can pick up or have it delivered but with extra charge. If you'd like to visit them, you can contact them through their details below. Enjoy your desserts!


UPDATE: 27 Nov 12

I went back to the Noel Bazaar with the GF, and of course I passed by The Chocolate Bar again :) Didn't see Alex there, I asked if Alex is coming but was informed that she will be back by tomorrow (she's currently baking some delicious goodness). Well that didn't stop me from buying Red Velvet cupcakes again :)







The Chocolate Bar
28 Malipajo St., Valle Verde 3
(02) 502 6161 / 0917 5806697
posted from Bloggeroid

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives