Monday, November 19, 2012

Mochiko | Ice Cream ♥


Just awhile a go we ate at the Black Canyon (post to follow) and we passed by Mochi Creme and Mochiko, both Japanese Ice cream desserts. I already had Mochi Creme and it was yummy so I knew I had to try one Mochiko this time.

They just recently opened their kiosk in SM Southmall (I always see them in ATC) and I decided that I got to let my girlfriend taste a Mochi.


New Kiosk! Looks sheek! (Sorry for the shot , all photos are straight from my phone)


What I loved about it is that they have more flavors than Mochi creme and in my opinion  theirs tastes a lot better and yummier than Mochi creme. 


Cookie dough flavor, the size is a bit small, but the flavors really explode in your mouth.

If you'd like to visit them, they have a lot of stores nationwide. You can search for a store near you in their website posted below :)

Mochiko SM Southmall
G/F Food Street,
SM Southmall, Las Pinas
Near Tous Les Jours
Website: http://www.mochikomochi.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mochikomochi




posted from Bloggeroid

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives