Thursday, July 12, 2012

Taj Guesthouse, Boracay Station 2


I was looking for a cheap hotel in Boracay but at the same time it had to have a clean room and bathroom. And I stumbled upon Taj Guesthouse.

Taj Guesthouse
Their information booth. (sorry kind of overexposed photo)
Php 3,000/night. This room is good for 6 people. 2 double beds and 2 single beds
It will be only 500.00 per night/person.




They have a little table, personal ref and shelves for your stuff.

I had to check their bathroom and it's clean enough for me so I know I'm gonna enjoy my stay here.

 I loved the room. Their air-conditioning was nice. I was comfortable in my bed and the temperature of the room compliments it. Oh and if you want to stay in Taj Guesthouse and is wondering how far it is from the beach, it's less than a 2-minute walk.

After that building where that man was standing, that's the beach already.


Here are the current rates that I got in their FB page.


If you are interested to stay here you can view below details. Oh and their staff are friendly :)

Website: Facebook > CLICK ME
Landline: (036) 288-4628 Mobile: Smart (0920) 919-6509 Globe (0905) 319-6854
tajboracay@gmail.com

By Unknown with 1 comment

1 comments:

Yes taj Guesthouse is a front beach hotel. For ur travel needs, please contact us Travel Sulit Travel and Tours for hotel accommodation and package deals in taj, or visi us www.boracayspot.yolasite.com www.facebook.com/travelsulittravelandtours

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives