Thursday, June 28, 2012

Gotti's Ristorante, SM Mall of Asia

After strolling and all the window shopping that we did, we decided that it's time for dinner. I was personally not craving any dish back then but I was willing to try a new place to eat. Scouting for it, we stumbled upon Gotti's. It was new to me (though I think they were open in other malls for quite sometime now) and I think they just opened their branch there so we went in.

Pardon me for the blurry photo. This was a stolen shot. LOL I'm kind of shy of taking a photo of the establishment.

Their menu. Interesting for me and I got excited to order.

While we were waiting for our order, well I got bored and tried taking an "artistic" photo. Don't know if it work though. Haha

*Php 145.00* Mushroom Bruschetta.
It's 3 crisp bread with fresh mushrooms on top that was sauteed in pancetta and basil silvers. Although the flavors were there, it was served cold to us. I was wondering if that was really the way to serve it.
 
*Php 190.00* Garlic Shrimp.
I was a fan of this one. Yes it was a factor for me that this was a tomato-based dish, but more importantly the taste was superb. The sauce was delicious and the pasta was cooked right. The bread was also a treat to the taste buds.
A real Italian restaurant cannot be complete without their Pizzas! So we had to order one.

*Php 345.00* Contadina.
As described in their menu, it's Prosciutto de Parma and grilled eggplant topped with freshly grated with Parmigiano Romano.I liked the way that it tasted it was like the eggplant lasagna that I loved eating that's on top of a pizza.
I had a great time exploring their food. There were some ups and downs but all in all I had a good experience in this restaurant.



gottisristorante@gmail.com

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives