Friday, March 23, 2012

BestFoodForward - NBC Tent, BGC

I'm a bit of a suck up when it comes to bazaars of all sort. I was always present specially the Christmas bazaars. But one of my favorite bazaars are those involving food. All those best chefs and patisserie shares their showmanship and create a feast for us to enjoy. I think that's why I like going to Mercato or Soderno :) .

When I heard of the BestFoodForward bazaar, I was like searching the internet where and when will it take place.
.

It will take place this weekend (tomorrow to be exact) and the good news for me? It's very near my office! I can go there after my shift to check it out. They said that they have more participants this year than the previous one. You can view the whole list here >> Concessionaires. What's even  more better, is that they are doing this for a cause, and their chosen beneficiary is the Unang Hakbang Foundation, a foundation who is continuously working with children and less fortunate people to help them realize and discover what they can do to make their lives great and worth living.

If you'd like to have additional details or information regarding the Bestfoodfoward, you can visit their website at http://www.bestfoodforward.com.ph. Or you may contact them through 0917.887.19330920.914.8175, or 211.9644 or send them an email through eat@bestfoodforward.com.ph . 

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives