Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thor 2 at Resorts World: Thanks to Globe and Nuffnang!


Really happy when I received this email from Mauro of Nuffnang! Yay for the free movie date! :) Had to arrange something with my teammate to be able to go and excitement kicks in.


Good thing we got there on time and got decent seats! Oh I was surprised it was in 3D. Although I don't recommend watching the movie in 3D though.

And Globe gave us a gift, it's a tumbler which you can change the design. Didn't win the S4, so better luck next time for me, HAHA.


The movie was great. Exciting, funny, has suspense and love story of course. Was asking a lot of questions after the movie, and oh don't leave the cinemas right after. They have an extra scene after the credits. ^_^

Again thank you to Nuffnang and Globe for the awesome free movie date at Resorts World Manila.


By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives