Thursday, November 3, 2011

Swensen's at SM Mall of Asia

Okay so we went to SM MOA cause I really really need to buy a new pair of shoes since my old one is starting to talk and I can really feel the wetness of the street while I walk (nasty right?).

After finding the right shoe, we went to Tokyo Tokyo to have dinner. Sumo Remix please. Didn't have a photo of the food though cause I don't think I need it.

Then off to dessert! We were really looking forward for Swensen's to open. And so we went in.






We were a bit full from dinner that time so we decided to share the sundae. And I'm sorry I forgot the exact name of the dish, but it has these crispy, crunchy maltesers! It's like chocolate overload! For Php 220.00, it's heaven.



You guys should really try Swensen's. I think Icebergs will have a run for their money.


Swensen's Mall of Asia
G/F SM Mall of Asia, South Wing, Bay Blvd
Pasay City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 804-0046

posted from Bloggeroid

By Unknown with 2 comments

2 comments:

Hi!

Thank you very much for featuring Swensens in your blog!
We would like to contact you since we would like to atleast give a little token of appreciation.

Please contact me at ericenriquez28@yahoo.com!

Thanks,

Marketing Team
Swensens Philippines
Eric Enriquez

Hi Eric!

It was a pleasure. I really enjoyed eating there :) Will surely bring my whole family there next time!

I will send you a note. Thank you again.

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives