Monday, May 10, 2010

May 10, 2010
First Philippine Automated Election

Just finished voting for the elections. I was expecting everything to be fast since as they said, IT IS AN AUTOMATED ELECTION but NO. It was even worse than when I last voted.

When I voted in the last election, I did not encounter a long line. I just waited a bit then voted. But this time, I voted almost same time as I did before and BOOM waited for 2 hours to vote. I was already thinking about leaving and not voting anymore. But then, my vote will go to waste so I just did my share of waiting.

I was disappointed since it went so slow but a little relieved that no commotion occurred and everything was peaceful in our precinct.

Funny though, the sample ballots given to us were of NP's (Nacionalista Party) slate. Haha

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives