Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Let’s Move & Let’s Love

I think everyone is so busy with their work or their lives that sometimes they tend to forget the little things that matters. Some may even take fore-granted the things that people that love them and care for them.

I know 'cause I'm some kind of guilty of this. I was and is currently preoccupied with work and all the payments for my bills that I kind of neglect my family specially my parents. My mind sometimes wander off and think about how I am ignoring my parents yet they are still there for me whenever I'm in need which makes me feel so guilty and sad at the same time.

Right now, I would like to send them to a night out for just the two of them. Treat them to dinner then send them off to a nice hotel for them to spend the night together. Just for the them to relax and have some quiet time for themselves. I really want them to relax and have some fun cause at home they seldom relax or have fun just because they are taking care of us. I'd want to commit on doing that before the year ends or after my dad has finished his contract for work. I think it's the least I can do for them as their eldest daughter.

I'm really thankful for having them as my parents.




By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives