Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I read the short story of Neil Gaiman. Honestly I was kinda grossed out about it. Uhm having a step daughter who is practically somewhat immortal. And who sucks the blood out of you like a wild animal. It gives me the creeps.

I admire the queen for being brave and strong about that matter. Then taking it to her own hands. I was also weirded out with the prince who wants a cold body to pleasure his sexual urges rather than having a "hot" one. Miss mentioned about necrophilia, an obsessive fascination with death and corpses or erotic attraction to or sexual contact with corpses. I think the prince had this. Considering he wanted the queen to stand naked away from the fire and stay still and quiet all through out their intercourse.

All in all i think its a good story.. It instantly catches your attention from the very beginning of the story.. till the very end..

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives